Commercial Account Services
Last update 10/26/10
When you choose Cox Hardware to be the reliable source of supply for your business or organization, you can gain the convience of having an account with us. Our store accounts, also called commercial accounts, offer these benefits.
- A separate in-store commercial service counter for faster service from our most experienced staff.
- Enhanced support for product search, order placement, delivery scheduling, quotes and bids, and will-call orders
- Payment terms available of net 10th prox, net 30 days, or stored commercial credit card. (Credit cards must be used at time of purchase.)
- Monthly statement of account
- Invoices are generated at time of sale. Signatures are captured and included on printed invoices. Signed invoices can be auto-e-mailed and/or auto-faxed at time of purchase. Reprints of original invoices are available on demand via a private customer web page (requires login and Internet access.)
- Private customer account page to assist your accounting staff. Access via the Internet requires a user name and password. The accounts on-line page provides current account balance information, including payments, invoices and credits. It also shows purchase history for the previous two years. Users have the ability to view signed invoices in PDF format and reprint originals.
- Buyers list: a list of authorized buyers for in-store charges (some restrictions apply)
- Purchase Orders: we can support various requirements for purchase orders
- Commercial accounts may also choose to use commercial charge privileges when placing orders on-line at CoxHardware.com.
- For your protection we require that the individual signing for merchandise present a valid drivers license or state-issued identification when using commercial charge privileges in-store.
Click here to open a PDF copy of our Commercial Account Credit Application (114KB.)
If you are an existing commercial credit customer click here to log in to your Commercial Customer Account Page.
Please note that we have not yet updated this functionality to work inside our current online store software. Logging into this page will direct you to a separate site that requires a separate user ID and password than the CoxHardware.com catalog log in. For a User ID and temporary password please contact our accounting department at (713) 923-9334.